• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 size comparison (pics)

mcmullag

Bridge weight plate

Technically, isn't a duece by itself supposed to state "8" on the bridge weight plate and "13" if it has a M-105 trailer attached to it?

I don't know why mine has that letter "A" on it. If ya flip that part over it has the "C" on it for when you have a combo going with the trailer attached.

Attachments

DeucesWild11

Does anyone have a pic of a 5 ton next to a deuce? I can't seem to find one anywhere.. would like to see the side by side difference.. Not that I am getting 5 ton fever or anything.. wait am I ? I am picking up a M105 trailer in two days.. Got my deuce 3 months ago.. uhh oh.. :lol:

Oh wow, i didnt realize how much bigger the M818 was, is the cab any larger inside? The deuces cab is so **** tiny. I would love to swap the cab out for a later crew cab from any truck.

L1A1

Thanks for posting this thread. It's good to see these size comparisons. Funny observation for me was seeing both an M35 & M813 sans canvas & windshields folded. In that configuration, the M35 was about the size of a full size crew cab pick up truck. The 5T in that configuration, was still a giant truck. Always thought the M35 was a giant MV and I think it's the cargo cover that has a lot to do with that.

Matt