• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 Starter and relay wiring

deconn

I started my deuce the other day no problems, shut it off, tried to restart nothing. sounded like the starter, removed it found teeth broken so I replaced the starter. Still wouldn't start, so I replaced the relay, but I made the mistake of looking at a maintenance manual before I rewired and it showed a completely different wire configuration than what I saw. Now I'm second guessing. Would anyone have a picture of that relay wired up. My deuce has a Hercules engine and is a 1970 Kiser-jeep. Thanks for any help, Deconn:-?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Its like any relay, big wires to the big lugs. Little wire to the trigger lead.

If you really need a pic, ill get one about 830am tomorrow when i get home from work.

deconn

Thanks, I understand about the wires, but the wires in the manual and the way their connected between the relay and the starter is different from what I remember when removing them. So that's why I'm asking for the pic. Again thanks for helping me.