• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Starting Problem

Chasescarborough

I'm having kind of the same problem I have a 69 m35a2 multi fuel and I have to start it with a shot of ether after it starts it runs fine but if I kill it I have to give it another shot any advice

welldigger

Sounds like your fuel system is loosing prime. Make sure your in tank fuel pump is functional and if it is bleed your secondary fuel filters. There is a bleeder valve on top of the filter assembly. After bleeding try and crank the truck and see if that makes any difference.

Jeepsinker

If you turn the main power switch on, can you hear the pump run in the tank? Do you get fuel out of the bleed screw on top of the filter housings on the driver side? If you do, leave the switch on with the bleeders closed for 10-15 minutes and see if you can see fuel dripping or leaking anywhere. If you find a leak it needs to be fixed because it'll suck air there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks