• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Tachometer question

fkowalski1942

Hello Guys,
I´ve bought a tachometer and the cable to install in my M35a2, but i dont know where to plug the cable...

The speedo cable is in the transfer case, right below the transmission to transfer case drive shaft, but the tachometer has no place to fit in... anyone can help me?

Best Regards

eagle4g63

The tach hooks up on the front of the motor just above the main pulley........I'll go out and get you a pic off the motor I have sitting.....be back:whistle:

M-1028

Make sure you attach the cable to the little bracket to pull it away from the belt. It will tear up the cable and belt if you don't

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks