• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 tow bar needed near San Antonio

anjay22

Hello everyone,

Just reaching out to see if anyone has a towbar to borrow or for sale at or near San Antonio so I can bring my truck to my house from my old place. Her brakes failed and I cant drive her unfortunately.

John

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have mine about 40 miles northwest of Austin that you're welcome to borrow (near Burnet). So about 100 miles from you.
In/around San Antonio would be much closer.

Cheers

anjay22

I have mine about 40 miles northwest of Austin that you're welcome to borrow (near Burnet). So about 100 miles from you.
In/around San Antonio would be much closer.

Cheers
thank you rory. I wil keep that in mind. my family and I may head up that way when my wife gets back from colorado. I will keep you posted

John

anjay22

thank you rory. I wil keep that in mind. my family and I may head up that way when my wife gets back from colorado. I will keep you posted

John

Hi Rory,

This coming Saturday, June 29th, may be a good time for us to head out your way to borrow the tow bar. If we come out, it will be early in the morning. Send me a text or call me if you'd like and we can discuss more.

Thank you,
John
713-254-9215

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks