• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 tow bar needed near San Antonio

anjay22

Hello everyone,

Just reaching out to see if anyone has a towbar to borrow or for sale at or near San Antonio so I can bring my truck to my house from my old place. Her brakes failed and I cant drive her unfortunately.

John

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have mine about 40 miles northwest of Austin that you're welcome to borrow (near Burnet). So about 100 miles from you.
In/around San Antonio would be much closer.

Cheers

anjay22

I have mine about 40 miles northwest of Austin that you're welcome to borrow (near Burnet). So about 100 miles from you.
In/around San Antonio would be much closer.

Cheers
thank you rory. I wil keep that in mind. my family and I may head up that way when my wife gets back from colorado. I will keep you posted

John

anjay22

thank you rory. I wil keep that in mind. my family and I may head up that way when my wife gets back from colorado. I will keep you posted

John

Hi Rory,

This coming Saturday, June 29th, may be a good time for us to head out your way to borrow the tow bar. If we come out, it will be early in the morning. Send me a text or call me if you'd like and we can discuss more.

Thank you,
John
713-254-9215