• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Turbos

tm america

i just looked at that thread .wow now i am really confused .my engine is a ldt 1d from the data plate but the turbo is the same one on the lds in dan martins pics.it is not like either of the ones labeled d or c in the pics.my turbo barely has any whistle and i get about 27psi boost with the fuel turned up just enough to get some black smoke at full throttle under load. is there a chance i have a lds in my truck that was mislabeled or a ltd that was built to lds specs . it feels way stronger than other ldts and i have been beating on it for over five years like this and not blown it up yet.my truck was depot rebuilt in 92 any help figuring this out would be great . i know they used the same block on later ldts as they did on the lds

wsucougarx

I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not but I saw that the IP on a deuce's LDS engine was marked LDS-1A on the IP dataplate as well. Not sure if this would verify if you have an LDS or not

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks