• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 wheel spacers?

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I really don't think these are actually m35 wheel spacers but they're pretty similar to a wheel spacer. The problem I see is that they'll fit over a deuce hub and the outer lugnuts so I'm guessing they're probably for some other application. The number stamped on them is 1092988 which I can't find any info on. Can anyone tell me what these are actually used for?
IMG_E3255.jpgIMG_E3259.jpgIMG_3257.jpgIMG_3258.jpgIMG_3256.jpg

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I bought them from a friend, he told me he thought they were to space 11.00r20 tires away from the trunnion when running them as duals. Like running them between the duals though there will be slop from the oversized wheel stud holes which is why I'm thinking that might not be the intended use. I figured for that use they'd fit tight around either the wheel stud or inner budd nut.

ixpacman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats exactly what I wanted them for. I was going to destroy four rims to make my own but I would rather not do that. I all ready got the longer inner wheel studs .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks