• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 winch mount for a mrap 18,000lb winch

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Time to learn them fabricating skills! Get a tape measure, welder, disc grinder and some scrap metal and make it work....

Westech

CPL
Yes there is a stock mount to adapt a 50 year old military truck that has not been in Active service for a few years to a new hot off the line Winch. I have them for sale for $399.95 with free shipping.
I only take cash or Western union money orders.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Isn't there a parts/truck dealer offering kits to mount a Warn winch up front on a Deuce? Seems like I saw one, C&C perhaps? I don't know about the bolt patterns on the winches but if you have the $$$$, the dealer has the kit.

JSBIRD69

Steel Soldiers Supporter
^^^^ Yup, you are correct.

I mounted an 18,000lb WARN Industrial winch using Clints CNC laser cut mounts.

I did have to run a 5/8 drill bit through the holes to get all the bolts in, but believe it may have been that my Deuce took an impact on the left front once upon a time.

The kit came complete with all the brackets, grade 8 bolts/washers/nuts, as well as the power cable to run the winch.

Was it pricey? Yes!

Was it worth it to me? Yes!

HTH

Jay