• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 winch mount for a mrap 18,000lb winch

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Time to learn them fabricating skills! Get a tape measure, welder, disc grinder and some scrap metal and make it work....

Westech

CPL
Yes there is a stock mount to adapt a 50 year old military truck that has not been in Active service for a few years to a new hot off the line Winch. I have them for sale for $399.95 with free shipping.
I only take cash or Western union money orders.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Isn't there a parts/truck dealer offering kits to mount a Warn winch up front on a Deuce? Seems like I saw one, C&C perhaps? I don't know about the bolt patterns on the winches but if you have the $$$$, the dealer has the kit.

JSBIRD69

Steel Soldiers Supporter
^^^^ Yup, you are correct.

I mounted an 18,000lb WARN Industrial winch using Clints CNC laser cut mounts.

I did have to run a 5/8 drill bit through the holes to get all the bolts in, but believe it may have been that my Deuce took an impact on the left front once upon a time.

The kit came complete with all the brackets, grade 8 bolts/washers/nuts, as well as the power cable to run the winch.

Was it pricey? Yes!

Was it worth it to me? Yes!

HTH

Jay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks