• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 winter cover clip

Josh113

I'm not sure of how many i need i do not have any i just got the cover and did not know i needed any the cover is nos and it just head the sprints in it IT was never OPEN i will see how many i need tomorrow

Thanks for the help

phil2968

Sorry I missed your post. You can have the clips I have. I'll give you bolts I pulled too. Do you know anyone coming to the Ga Rally? If not I could mail them in a pouch. Send me an address.

SLR

I would opt to cover the winch during the snowy and icy weather to keep the ice from forming on the cable. An iced over cable might be a pain to get undone if needed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks