• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 with dual 7 inch stacks

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope your talking pancakes. I usually order the short stack, I'm trying to loose a little around the middle.:p

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think he meant that he posted the pictures in his Album. Click on his name, select, "view public profile". Your album is on the top right side of that page.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who does this new guy think he is....making us work to see the pictures.....:p:p:p...just kidding

Welcome to SS. Great looking truck.

Last edited:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i like it! how did you split the exhaust? i often wondered if you had a non turbo Multifuel and split the exhaust manifolds to fun duals. My friend has a Brockway 260 with a split exhaust manifold and it sounds good :)

just weldit

I've got dual 9 1/4 on mine. Don't forget to cover them if you park it for any length of time or you'll have some good sooty sludge on everything when you fire it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks