• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 wo winch from Riverside CA to Yucaipa CA

gotojw

Hello,

Was entertaining hauling or driving myself, but is proving to be a little bit of a challenge here in California. Anyone in the area available to haul an M35a2 without winch from Riverside CA to Yucaipa CA? Let me know if you need any additional information. Thank You.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go with hamner towing...hands down the best...they have hauled several MVs for me up and down the west coast.

gotojw

Thanks, I placed a call out to them, will call wade in the morning for a quote. Any idea what the rates are? This darn budget thing I have is always throwing a wrench in things. Looks like they are about 20 minutes from the pickup location and then they got about a 25 mile tow to drop it further out.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure of their rates but if you are flexible in your schedule, their prices reflect that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks