• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 wont start and/ brake light problem

DanJP2

truck wont turn over I have lights and buzz thats all.

Battery 1 12.39 volts
battery 2 11.17 volts

Shouldn't that be enought to turn it over?

problem 2

I bypassed the brake light switch and still no brake lights. I tested the volts and got 15/17 volts on and off.

any detailed help wpuld be a plus!!
Thanks
Dan

DanJP2

I have two 12 volt batteries that = 24 not two 24 volt batteries if that helps

airmech3839

no thats a standard set up.... if you get your car and put jumpercables on dead battery post AND ONLY DEAD BATT POSTS ten try and turn over if she cranks your batt is bad.. Probably has collapsed cell and wont get any higher even if charged... Been there done that... know what your going thru!!

airmech3839

each batt is 12V and has 6 cells at 2 volts per cell in each batt... one cell collapsed equals only 11V because it will read partial on that cell... f it is the big mil batt then check water level and then charge standalone with a trickle charger and if after sitting on charger you dont get 12V after you let it sit then you have a bad Batt.... recomend replacement