• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2

How many times do you have to try before your deuce starts? mine did on the frist try but now it takes 3 to 4 trys before it takes off do i need to adjust something i moved from Co to Tx so i dont know if moving from all most 2 miles up to sea level has any thig to do with it Thanks

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some that as soon as my finger makes contact with the button they fire up and I also have a couple that crank over for a bit and sometimes die after the initial startup.

CCATLETT1984

101ABSniper said:
How many times do you have to try before your deuce starts? mine did on the frist try but now it takes 3 to 4 trys before it takes off do i need to adjust something i moved from Co to Tx so i dont know if moving from all most 2 miles up to sea level has any thig to do with it Thanks
Is your truck a turbo? You may need to turn up the fuel a bit and possibly change the timing.

jim-m35a2

First thing I checked when mine did that was the in-tank fuel pump. The in-tank fuel pump was dead and replaced it with an inline pump from NAPA. Hooked it up and ran it for a minute or two, hit the starter and if fired up on the first try.

Jim
________
Alaska Dispensaries

Last edited: