• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2C Insurance providers needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilman96

Just my 2 cents worth, but USAA (which is probably the best auto insurance company in the states) was started by a bunch of Army Air Corps officers pooling their money. If we could get our stuff together, we could probably be self-insured and have the low rates that USAA is known for...like I said, just my 2 cents
Great idea but that would mean SS would have to be licensed and registered as a DBA and insurance broker in every state it was to insure a member in... If we had 100k + members it might be worth while, otherwise we be bankrupt before getting 1/10 of the states under our belt.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Maybe the MVPA could step to to promote quality insurance for us. I guess the leadership is kind of busy though as they are busy playing politics.

So what are the actual restrictions that Gulfway places in their policies? Not that actual fine print, but the general rules. I quized them on the restrictions, but I don't feel like I really know all I am getting into. It would be kind of interesting to find out what people have in their State Farm and others.

SierraHotel

Is Gulfway, or every independent insurance agent for that matter, registered in every state? I don’t think so. If, say Steel Soldiers, became an independent insurance agent and did Travelers, like Gulfway, it might work….no really my area of expertise…it is my understanding that for life insurance at least, the broker makes big bucks in commission.

For that matter, it sounds as if there are a few folks that are not happy with MVPA and feel that it is leaving its roots or other things. I don’t know the details, but organizations such as LEAA (Law Enforcement Alliance of America) have sprung from people that were not happy with organizations like the FOP (Fraternal Order of Police).
Like I said, my two cents worth and food for thought…

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks