• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2C Lansing Extraction

TedG

I picked up my M35A2C with drop side bed, electric wiper, heater, hard top and a new radiator! Checked all fluids, installed new batteries and vroooom she fired up. I also helped a friend extract his. Go figure, they were next to each other. The trucks ran great and I drove mine home...with insurance of course! This one came back from Kuwait.

Guys, there is a lot of snow so bring a broom and were boots! Since I am done, if anyone needs help tomorrow, pm me.

Attachments

Last edited:

TedG

Thanks for the comps. This one will get a gun ring install this spring! Shackles on most trucks are removed & placed inside cab. Bobh's truck looks good & should drive out of there. I got his serial number so he can get insurance.
Lane, I'm available all day tomorrow. I'll be at my office 2.5mi away from yard. Come down early and have a coffee. Are you coming down to the house? Joe had people show up today & tomorrow. The over priced rustedout wrecker left today to Delaware...

regards

54reo

Looks cold up there guys!

Good looking truck Ted.

I think I can see something familiar...... (thanks a lot!)

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice catch Ted, I could tell it was all yours!

54Reo, I was wondering if it had left the yard yet. Any issues with it?

TedG

Follow up:

This 1975 M35A2C "Desert Deuce" got to be front and center during the month of June! She is a return from the sandbox so I felt she needed special treatment: new shoes, full pm, sanding and a new Green 383 CARC painting! (the Iragi sun bleached out the CARC) Only thing left is to restencil 25/\ and other markings, clean up the interior and drive her! I also got buzzed by my neighbor's crop duster! Good thing the truck has CARC! lol

Enjoy the pictures and the movie!

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That thing looks GREAT post-paint! CARC ftw!

TedG

Thanks guys! I love the smell of fresh CARC in the morning!

BTW: 4.5 gallons of CARC (under carraige, inside bed and outside). Spray time with two professionals in a paint booth was almost 4 hours of non-stop painting!!!! The painter said while painting it: "When is this thing going to be done!" I later replied: "If you think it took a long time to do this small 2.5 ton, just wait, I have a 5 ton on deck!"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks