• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2C - Parade Ready

OD_Animal

She looks good Padre! Cookie Monster sure cleans up nice when she dresses to impress. Glad you were able to find a use for that flag.

Last edited:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nicely done The sentimnet on the Flag is AWESOME and you have a darned nice looking Deuce have a great time at the parade YOU have the best seat in the house!
karl

tamangel

sorry guys, the Don't Tread On Me statement doesnt belong IMHO.. Its political messaging..but its your truck to celebrate other off -mil topics I guess..

Mike

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Looking good OD-C!

mcmullag

flying high

Truck looks great. Would you be able to do a close-up pic of how the
flag pole is attached to the bumper? What is the flag pole from, or made of?
I need to do the same US flag set up on my truck in order to have it
flown correctly as per rules/guidelines.
In other words, the way you are flying a fullsize US flag on the truck is the correct way to do it and for many of us doing parades, we could learn something here.
Thanks for any help and thanks for posting what you have already.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
sorry guys, the Don't Tread On Me statement doesnt belong IMHO.. Its political messaging..but its your truck to celebrate other off -mil topics I guess..

Mike
It may be considered "political messaging" in our current situation, but it is legal to display it. According to Federal law, any flag which has been officially adopted at any point in American history may be legally displayed.

OD_Coyote

Update - We were notified today that our truck won 1st place in the parade for the antique/classic category. There were some pretty nice looking cars and trucks in the competition, but I guess the judges had temporary bout of the OD fever.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HUGE Congrats I am no Judge of trucks but I do know what I like and your was one of them, I have to say I am not surprised you you did so well, Your truck we VERY well prepared in every way, Congratulations!

Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks