• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2c ?

THEJEEPMAN

Found a m35a2c it's a Seabees unit all tan with a black seabee emblem on door.
its has a winch .Was wondering how rare it is . With the winch and drop sides . I think it was in desert storm not sure thanks for helping new member and very soon to be Deuce owner.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First, Welcome to Steel Soldiers! You will enjoy a deuce. Drop side trucks are not as common as standard beds, but they are around. They are much more convenient for loading cargo. The winch is a definite plus. If it's in good shape and good price, go for it.

THEJEEPMAN

Will post pics of the recovery when I go for it $4500 No rot. How do I find out if it was a old marine unit and has the lockers from what i read the seabees scavenged trucks from other branches of the military
Thanks for the big welcome from everybody

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks