• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 and M977

mph

I just got a pair of M35A3's. Drove them a thousand miles to get them home.

These units did not have tarps and bows, and only one had the side rails (with fold down benches) on the bed. I disonnected the CTIS units (1 failed while driving home, so I disconnected both)

I just received brand new 3 sets of tarps and bows for an HEMITT and guess what.

The metal bows fit just great on and M35A3. I am just not sure waht I shoudl really do on the front of the bed to reinforce the front while driving.

I will post some pics next week.

Anyone know where I can get the side sections for the second unit? Or want to do some trading? I have a maybe 11 or 12 new HEMITT bows left and a brand new HEMITT tarpaulin let over. I also have 12 brand new (and I mean brand new) tires.

Mike
mphamilton@gmail.com
1993 M35A3
1993 M35A3
1963 M37

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In regards to a M977 and it's tarp/bow kit.. Once you put the tarp/bow kit on it ONCE, you wont want to do it again... EVER......

Ask me know I know.....

mph

Near Knoxville, TN.

I installed the bows on the truck with the side rails. I needs to put the tarpaulin on next.

I have more then one complete set for an HEMITT. Bows and tarps. I am open to trades/sale.

Thanks for the welcome.

EdMontana

Way to go Mike!!! :wink: Are they green or tan?.....

You are less than two hours North of me!......... btw, for best results with CTIS turn it on (if needed) after driving a few miles, not right after starting it. If you have problems with it, the company that made those still alive and well, if you call you can even talk with the owner (guy from India) and he will take the time to explain anything for you.

Ed