• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 bug

wilkusmcrecon

New to forum, out of Meadow Lakes Alaska, former USMC RECON, NCO (SEMPER FI) and US ARMY CPT (PARATROOPER). Got the bug looking for an updated M35A3 to haul a load and get me back deeper into the woods. Hope to find some sane advice here on SS while I find my beast. Everyone says I’m crazy but I have to agree most of the time…aua

dmetalmiki

Were ALL 'Crazy' ("or we wouldn't be here..."(kelly's Heroes.. an age ago)) Welcome to the site, hobby, friendships and definately events to come when you obtain you truck. Many (of us..) know that 'feeling' to get away into the country side, wood..even..a desert...Been there..etc..etc..Thank you from one..to..another. Enjoy your deserved new future.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should be able to find some really good deals up there on military trucks. No one down here in the lower 48 will not go up there to get them.

71DeuceAK

Hey Wilkusmcrecon, welcome from another Alaskan member! I'm currently located in Fairbanks; where is Meadow Lakes? I'm also sort of on the hunt for a Deuce myself, but only putting out little feelers, I'm not totally ready for one yet since I live on campus in the dorms right now and won't be driving until February. LOL.

People tell me I'm absolutely out of my mind, but I secretly enjoy being laughed at.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat...

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was an A3 for sale here in Delta a couple of months ago, sitting in front of the coop farm store. I didn't hear that it ever sold. You might give them a call and see who had it - if they know. Good Luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks