• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 CTIS Controller dead

man2112

Hey Y'all,

So we are working on our 4-door A3 (which is turning out pretty amazing, pictures to come) and we have come to the conclusion that the CTIS computer is fried. I have looked online, but all of the computers are pretty expensive. Does anyone on here know a good source for them that isn't too expensive? Or does anyone on here have one that they want to get rid of?

Thank you,

Joey.

wb9btz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some here have found burnt resistors or foil paths in theirs and successfully repaired them. You might also place a parts wanted thread in the classifieds. Lots of people abandon the CTIS so there should be some available.

There is also good troubleshooting info in the TMs. Search for "M35A3 Guide to CTIS in the TMs" (or something like that... I don't remember exactly how I titled it :-|).

Good Luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks