• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Electrical Question

milbri09

There should be atleast one on the firewall. Put can be up to three there. There may/may not be one behind the cab on the front on the bed on the passenger side. There is one behind the instrument panel. I can't remember where the rest are off hand, but if you look at the one one the firewall on the driver's side you will know what it looks like.

What are your electrical issues?

milbri09

No problem. You can use the one on the firewall. It should be for the horn, if you can find a " Y " you will be able to add another one to run your lights. I will try to find the nsn for the " Y ". The breaker number should be M13516/5-1 or M13616/1-1.

andrewswpfd

Fire4707 were are you located? I am in Michigan and we just got on from the DNR also. How are you going to hook up your Red Lights and radio? Are you going to use a convertor or just run off of one battery?