• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Finally got mine!

Silverback

WyoDeuce, running the CTIS on cross country is much too low pressure for highway use, highway use is 45 psi, max pressure is 80 psi. Don't run below 45 psi on highway, yes they ride a little rough, but they are a deuce, they are going to ride a little rough unless you have a load in the bed. You don't want to blow a tire on one of these, especially a front one, ask me how I know. Too much bouncing around could indicate that you have run flats in the front tires, check and see if the front tires have imprints from being on the spare rack, sometimes the spares have run flats in them and can cause the bounce effect. The front tires on the M35A3 should never have run flats, that causes bouncing and steering problems. HTH, Dan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks