• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 government cost...

Welder1

I got an A2 that is a 71 model. The asset cost on the sticker was $41,000 when I got it. I assume that was the govt cost in 1971.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the same Deuce as Welder1 and the amount on my asset tag for my truck was 41K the exact same as his!
Karl

71DeuceAK

I heard 95,000 according to a friend of mine who has a bunch of Deuces and 5 tons and apparently found some of the original paperwork in one of the gloveboxes.

It was probably a M49, M50, M35, or an M818.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I heard 95,000 according to a friend of mine who has a bunch of Deuces and 5 tons and apparently found some of the original paperwork in one of the gloveboxes.

It was probably a M49, M50, M35, or an M818.
No where close to that . The actual numbers are in the link I posted above . It depends on who did the rebuild, the trucks rebuilt by the National Guard were cheaper than those done by AM General .

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks