• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 height question

JoeD

Hi guys,
I want to get my M35A3 in my garage this winter and it will fit if it was not for the height of the exhaust stack. Would cutting it shorter so it will be 2 " above cab harm anything? or should I just remove it at the joint when I want to pull it in the garage (seems like a pain especially when hot !)

icecreamman

Joking aside, IMO, it might be a little louder for "soldier b" in the passenger seat.

I am actually thinking about running mine along the frame straight out the back. Maybe leave the stack up for aesthetics. I have an acquaintance (never ridden in his truck) who has a Bob with the exhaust run out the back. He claims he can carry on a conversation at full speed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks