• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 in the Movies

captcarc

A new movie, "Amerigeddon", directed by Chuck Norris' son Mike, premieres at select movie theaters across the Country on 5/12/16 and 5/13/16. (I think it will only be a one-day showing.) Preppers will love this movie about post-EMP events. Among other MV's, my tan M35A3 is in the movie and I'll go view the film at the AMC Parks Mall, Arlington, TX on 5/12 at 7PM. I hope to see you there!

captcarc

"Amerigeddon" has a website with the trailer and a listing of national theaters showing the film. Unrelated to the film, but directly related to the plot, is a terrific novel, "One Second After" that covers the same post-EMP event effects in exciting fictional telling...highly recommended reading!

sed6

Very cool! Thanks for the lead on the movie. Looks like OK is on the list of states not afraid to show the movie. Going this weekend.

captcarc

Just returned from the movie and totally enjoyed it, both because it was well done and because my tan deuce got a lot of play through the whole film. (Now for my little secret...I was SO glad to see that the front of my deuce was visible so often in the movie because the alphanumeric stenciling on the front bumper are the birthdates for my two kids and two grandkids!) I think they will get a kick out seeing that like I did. Also, I don't know about anywhere else, but the movie is showing here in Arlington for about a week. Have a great weekend everyone and get out of the cities NOW!

We made a day trip to Charlotte and saw the movie. I enjoyed it, but I gotta say it was pretty bad. Like really bad. It was cool seeing the mvs though.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks