• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 - MN to SoCal

v8turbo

Hello.

I will need to get an M35A3 to SoCal.

Could I drive it??? Sure but it may be brutal. Were talking like 2200 miles. If I do drive it, I will document all the way back.

So.. who has a shipping hook up?

Last edited:

Nonotagain

Hello.

I will need to get an M35A3 to SoCal.

Could I drive it??? Sure but it may be brutal. Were talking like 2200 miles. If I do drive it, I will document all the way back.

So.. who has a shipping hook up?
Good luck with the plan, just don't tell anyone that you are going to win a truck 2200 miles away or someone might just run up the bid price.

California A3 trucks show up on a regular basis. You might pay more for one in state, but once you figure in the time and shipping costs, you could purchase one a whole lot closer to you for less overall cost.

You might want to edit your post to remove the named city so as to not run a foul of the MODS.

Last edited:

lonegunman

Eventually I'll get my EUC approved and drive mine 300 miles farther than you. Between us we will have the A3 realibility tests completed for the rest of the guys. I bought mine in GA because thats where all the good maintanence was located. My bro works with a Cat dealer and has a huge shop to do all the tweaking before we drive.

If this works, it will have been a great idea.