• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 no headlights,t/s, dash, nothing?

marbaja252

Help, new guy here looking at 1993 M35a3 deuce to purchase close to a deal, truck runs great starts fine, but I cannot get any of the lights to work. The switch does not hardly move in any position. Could it be frozen up inside? Any help in this area would be great. I am sure there is a easy fix here. Just not up to speed on these trucks yet.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you lifting the lock lever before attempting to move the service lever?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The switches are known to go bad. Unscrew the old one and install the new one. Around $30 for a good takeout.

You are operating the switch correctly? Lift up on the lock handle and then move the light handle to the position desired.

All spelled out in the Operators Manual

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, they do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks