• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 operators manual

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go here https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/online.htm .

It's got all the M35A3 manuals. They are not paper but they are free. Just do a search for "M35A3" and it will bring them up.

You'll more than likely get a couple of warnings when trying to enter the site but don't worry, it's safe.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess I don't have the security clearance to get access to the site. But thank you for the link anyway.
It's open to the public. Some of the manuals are restricted but all of the M35A3 manuals are open to the public. Just agree to all the warnings and then click "enter the site". After that type "M35A3" in the box that says "pub title text". It will bring up all the M35A3 manuals.

I've got it open in another window as I type this. I don't have any security clearance.

Last edited:

Freight Dog

When I got my A3 last December I contacted Military manuals books Government manual Publications on cd-rom
I don't remember the price but it wasn't much for: "0037...M35 6x6 Truck 2.5 Ton"
All TM's for all M35's, older or newer models (A3).
It has been extremely handy for me. I print copies of the system I need right off of my computer.
Then I put them where I am working on the truck with a small magnet. It is a handy reference and
I don't worry about getting them oily or greasy.
I also went over to my local Cat dealer and got a copy of : "Caterpillar Operation and Maintenance Manual"
for the 3116 Truck Engine. Like all things, "Cat" it was a bit spendy!

Freight Dog

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks