• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Prices at Auction these days??

TiredIron

Today's prices on the three M35A3's at Ft. Carson CO
finsihed as follows.

M35A3 W/W.....363hrs......$5750.00
M35A3 WO/W...626hrs......$4600.00
M35A3 WO/W...1100hrs....$4700.00

jollyroger

They were not bad looking trucks. I expected them to be around $8000 considering what stuff normally goes for in our back yard. Somebody got them for a good price.

I did not get the M-101 I wanted but then again.....I'm cheap too.

McCrackin

I paid $7200 for mine (no winch)...I think I paid more for it because the listing said that it was driven onto the the lot.
I 've done a lot of bidding on GL sometimes I get the feeling that the bidding has a mind of it's own, I'd hate to find out
that some behind the scene "upbidding" is being done at the GL HQ....
Anyhow, I picked up the A3 and drove it home 800 miles no problem, that's got to be worth 500/1000 and I'm having
a ball driving this thing around.
You get what you pay for...

lonegunman

I got mine for the middle of the ballpark and it was worth every penny. It had 490 hours and 6300 miles, after a service at Cat, I drove it 2500 miles home with no problems. It was slow, but uneventful.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TiredIron,

Would you happen to use your username on another forum? I recall someone with your username fitting Volvo C303 MV portal axles under a Toyota Landcruiser.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks