• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 questions

mktopside

Banned
Made it home with mine. Slow and cold as the heater quit working half way home. Of course it's worked fine since then. Oil pressure gauge is still wacky so I'm installing a mechanical gage this week. Windshield washer pump doesn't work and inboard air tank is still frozen, although I did get some gunk out yesterday when it warmed up a bit. It's a rough starter when it's cold too. Gonna put in a block heater asap. Anybody got any suggestions on what type and where. All info I came up with on here is a2 stuff. Other than those minor issues it's perfect. Man I love driving that thing!!
Congrads!!!

Mine is rough to start in the cold as well, so id also like to know if anyone is running a block heater. My windshield washer pump also doesn't work, but I haven't gotten around to looking at it yet.

Glad your trip was uneventful!

Loganwood

It was 6 degrees when we started working on it. About lost part of toe from frostbite, at least it felt like it. A little bit of ether got it going but I hate that stuff. I'd post some pics but don't know how on iPad. Got it's 1st cord of wood home yesterday. Actually holds about 1 3/4 cords if anybody is wondering. Drove it again tonight just for giggles. Did I mention I love driving that thing? I'll let you know about what i do for the block heater this week hopefully.

goodguyzy

yes they are fun to drive, mine starts like a pig in the cold, and my washer doesn't work either because its froze, hope to thaw it out and put in some winter formula and see what happens