• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 Removal Head lights

ApopkaFL

Banned
I plan to remove the head lights off of the fenders from my M35A3 anyone have any suggestions on how to do this? I was thinking I could mount a second bumper under the old one and installing some lights in that Bumper. Reason for this is cause the trucks head lights are high with the 53" tires I have on it. The bottom of the bumper is 54" to the ground now.

olewhiskey

4 bolts and the ground wires, little metal id tags ie 18 plug to 18 plug,463 plug to 463 plug. It takes a medium screwdriver wedged in to pop the rubber boots off, a little WD40 helps if they have been together for 17 years.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Putting in the bumper exposes them to more road damage, as for being high, just re AIM, thought all MVs were sorta UGLY, if thay were pretty, every soccer mom would have on.

eldgenb

sorry to tell you that the whole front of the a3 is ugly as ****, rearranging the headlights are not going to fix that. I am going to do a whole front clip transplant from an A2.

ApopkaFL

Banned
Putting in the bumper exposes them to more road damage, as for being high, just re AIM, thought all MVs were sorta UGLY, if thay were pretty, every soccer mom would have on.
I clearly understand your thought on them being exposed. BUT you will have to remember the truck is very tall now. Bottom of the bumper is 54" to the ground. By installed second bumper and installing recessed lights in it they will be out of the way. Check out the BUD LIGHT truck with two bumpers. It looks good with them.

Attachments