• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Rim Photo Please

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could one of you fine folks post up a picture of the rims size nomenclature on a M35A3 Rim???
I drove to Barstow on Friday and bought 5 rims that I thought were correct. when i got home I realised they were 20 x 7.5 :mad:.
I need the picture to show the seller what the correct rim should be.
Thanks in advance!

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are pics in the classified section of this site of both the A3 wheels and the narrower Canadian deuce wheels, there are also comparison pics in the Deuce or Deuce modifiction forums, have to do a search to bring them up.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the pdf posted above clearly shows what an A3 rim is and leaves no room for question.
The pic posted by the OP shows what looks like a std deuce rim, yet since it doesn't show the whole rim, it's hard to say.
here is the link to the pic in the classifieds, that I had suggested you search for.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbclassified/uploaded/2p47xk7x9l.jpg

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Just went out to take a pic of my rim. It doesn't have that measurement on it anywhere, unless it is behind the CTIS or CTIS counter weight. All I could see was do not use inner tube, do not remove wheel nuts while inflated, max weight 4000lbs, etc.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yup, they would work for that just fine. If your going to run 395s, you might want to hold out for a wider rim.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats still 24000lbs total with 6. You know how the military under-rates everything.
This on the A3 wheels?
Are the A3's lighter than the A2's? (trucks)
GL has the M35A3 w/o winch listed @ 13,900 and the w/winch @ 14,600
as my M36A2 w/winch is tagged at 15,750 lbs add the 10,000 highway load and the listed limits of the wheel are exceeded.
as the M35A3 is heavier than the A2, I'm sure the M36A3 is heavier than the M36A3.
M109A4 weight???

maybe that 4000lb rating is off road :roll:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks