• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 RUNS but still need parts/help

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That allison trans is a popular one, maybe a junkyard dipstick would work, or be modifed to fit.

Nice looking truck!

rivired

ok this is very important..(to me anyways) i would LOVE to find any info on where one could acquire that type of sound deadening insulation like whats on the underside of the hood on the truck..i have many things on the deuce i could use it for...

any help will be much appreciated.!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
ok this is very important..(to me anyways) i would LOVE to find any info on where one could acquire that type of sound deadening insulation like whats on the underside of the hood on the truck..i have many things on the deuce i could use it for...

any help will be much appreciated.!
Look into armaflex rubberized insulation. It comes in sheets and tubes. I used to install it, VERY good stuff.

JDToumanian

I don't think you're gonna find a used transmission dipstick... Try an Allison dealer, or a military parts supplier - I Googled the NSN number for the dipstick (6680-01-397-7767) and came up with places, like ISO Parts, that make you fill out a request for quote to get the price... Maybe the price would be shockingly high, but I've been pleasantly surprised a few times.

Jon