• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Transmission MWO? Anyone know what it is?

wb9btz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last week I was on the GL web site looking at 2 1/2 ton vehicles. There was only one M35A3 up for auction between 6/11/13 and 6/13/13. It was sold out of Indianapolis for approximately $9,300 as I recall. It had a fiberglass hood and winch and appeared to be in pretty good condition.

To me the most interesting aspect of this truck was the label that I noticed in the photo of the instrument cluster. Immediately above the cluster was a label that read "Transmission MWO applied on 02FEB2007". This was not the normal MWO triangle that is ususlly riveted in place. Instead, it appeared to be a mylar thermal label similar to those made by P-Touch, Dymo and similar machines.

I assume the MWO is for the Allison transmission but dont have any idea what it might be. I've searched here and on the internet with no luck. Even tried the government sites but dont like to spend too much time there:whistle:.

Anyone have any idea what this MWO might be?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks