• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 trnsmission AT1545p shifting unevenly

offroadexpeditions

Hi Guys, I have this trany for sale. When it was in the truck, the third gear barely kicked in, and the tranny went immediately to the 4th gear. It didn't skip the 3rd, but the 3rd gear never reached the higher RPM. There was no slipping or any other problem. I heard it is normal, because the truck was empty, when the truck is loaded, it would act differently. When I tested the truck with this guy, after pushing the gas more aggresively, the same thing happen with the 2nd gear, it didn't reach the higher RPM, and went to the 3rd immediately.

Does your truck act like this too? If not, is this something what can be possibly adjusted? Neither I want to rip off the buyer, nor sell it for nothing. Want to mention there was the motor oil in it by military. Thanks much, Peter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks