• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 underhood insulation rivets - size?

HDN

I hope yall will excuse a small sidetrack. Were the A3 hoods made differently than the A2 hoods? My A2 hood appears to be one piece of steel, no seam. I don't own an A3 to compare.....yet.
Here are a couple pictures of my truck's hood. I really need to wash it o_O

Attachments

HDN

Ok I can see how they're made now, thanks. It looks like they made it a bit longer also. I never noticed from pictures that they were so different. I like the extra grab handles, too.
I actually didn't realize the M35A2 trucks didn't have those handles! Although the steel hood is kinda heavy it's really easy to lift by standing on the fender and grabbing the side handle to pick up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks