• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 wheel o-rings

AMX

I believe this is enough for all I can get. I will contact you, in order of response on this thread, when I receive them. I just did not want to make a large purchase and then be stuck. I just hope this helps a few people.

Payment options will be about anything that suits you, USPS Money order, personal check will require a wait, Paypal if you cover the fees. Shipping will be actual cost flat rate USPS unless you want to pay for something faster or insured.

Last edited:

3dAngus

I'll be happy to pay paypal fees if you invoice me that way. It is the fastest way to get money to you, and easiest for me.
Thanks for all your help AMX. Great job!!!

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FYI-if you send money through Paypal as a "gift" they don't take any fees out for either party.

AMX

hey are these american made whose the mfg. did the company build them for the gov??
I do not have these yet. They are US govt. surplus. Even the Michelin tires on my A3 are made in Italy, so I have no idea if the O-rings are made in America. I guess when they come in I will see the manufacturing location.

AMX

Well the first batch came in today (for my truck). They are sealed new in the poly kraft wrapper. I opened one, they are soft and pliable. I will let you know when the big lot gets here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks