• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 wheel o-rings

AMX

AMX,
Just checking back on the O-ring order. I assume all is well and they should come in shortly.

I just sent a message to the shipper, he had stated that a large order would take longer than my original personal order. They are from a US military auction in Germany.

AMX

I just received the tracking info. They were submitted for shipment june 24 and had made it to Franfurt on june 27th. Tracking says that (the originating post is preparing to dispatch this parcel). It was shipped USPS so speed is not such a big issue.

shootiniron

AMX,
Shootiniron died on July 1st. A Semi hit him in his duece. I don't know if you ordered from him or him from you, I will check his records.

His Wife,
Cheri

AMX

Any new news on the status of the shipment of these?

They were shipped over a month ago, I still have'nt seen them. I was told that they might have been shipped by sea, if so that can take a long time. I am sorry for the delay, I had no idea it could take this long.

wikallen

They were shipped over a month ago, I still have'nt seen them. I was told that they might have been shipped by sea, if so that can take a long time. I am sorry for the delay, I had no idea it could take this long.

no problem, I just have to break one wheel down as it no longer holds air longer then a day.

3dAngus

I got mine too. Thanks AMX. Great community service effort.
You got a friend here.

Let me know if I can ever help.

3dAngus

WHAT DO i NEED TO DO TO GET MY 5 O-RINGS?
wmmscott, I see your first post was on the 24th.
These were submitted for shipment out of Europe on the 24th, so I'm not sure it was possible for you to even get on the order, but you should PM AMX on that. If you haven't been asked for payment, then, like so many others, you were to late.

Check with AMX, and please don't use all caps. It's considered "shouting" on the internet and rude. Thanks, and I wish you good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks