• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 wont start

Coalman

I parked my truck back in late fall ran fine, it was kind of low on fuel and had summer fuel no anti gell Well couple of days ago I went to start it started right up ran about 3-5 minutes and shut off. I don't know if it gelled or ran out of fuel It has been real cold past couple weeks I went and put about 7 gallons in tank (this time I put anti gell in ) went to start nothing I spayed it with either and will run a couple seconds while cranking then nothing. I took the filter off seamed ok I am going to get another filter and try that Question is how do you prime it and also which is the in and out lines on the pump ? I don't know if I have a gelled line or just air PLEASE DONT SAY READ THE TMS as I have been for the last several hours Thanks Kevin

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, you could not find the priming procedure with a couple hours of looking in the TM?

Also, you could not find the fuel lines in the parts TM?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not familiar with A3s but all I did was search(PDF) the manuals for fuel filter and prime, to find these pages.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

DodgerRoger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It could be the check valve, I believe it is commonly located on top of the fuel tank. Make sure that it is not dirty and that it isn't stuck either open or closed. I have heard that the 3116 can be a bear to prime but I have not had this trouble with mine yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks