• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3

gonorth

I made bids on all three but quit LONG before they got to the 10K mark.
I thought it was curious how the last two would get a couple thousand ahead of the first one for quite a while and then they would get even again. I think the did all sell for right about the 14K mark unless I quit looking too early.

What is the purpose for that hunk of iron covering a third or so of the wheels?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am selling my M35A3 for $11,850. That is what I have in it. Come one, come all. The truck is very nice, but has some surface rust on the driver's bed side and a bit around the rivets on the hood. The paint is faded, but mainly solid. The tires are nice. Fiberglass troop seats. No cargo cover or bows (unless you want to buy the set that is currently on it for an additional $500...brand new GMA cargo cover and brand new bows). CTIS was working, but is not currently working. I have not had the time to look into it, but I was told that it is probably a hose. "FLAT???" keeps on flashing on the CTIS computer. I hate to sell the truck, but I need the money to finish up a few more pressing and expensive projects. The truck runs/drives/shifts like a champ. About 6500 miles and 560 hours. PM me if interested.

gonorth

" looks like they went for $12,500/$13,666/$12,500"

I might have been looking at the 'next bid' field but I really thought the were a bit higher.