• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M36 cargo covers

M215

Hello SS,
I have some NOS cargo covers available for the 17' bed M36A1. These are the new style heavy vinyl three color camo, attached end curtains and bungee cord tie downs.
$190 + shipping

Thanks, Karl

jasonjc

I think some one on here was looking for one not long ago. I have a nice, like new one on mine plus a brand new in the box or I'd buy yours in a minute.

DavidB

I was looking but found one close to home . Now looking for a twenty footer for the extra long five ton cargo drop-side M?.
DavidB

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a fitted tarp for the 20' 5-ton, and one for the 14' 5-ton, neither of which will fit my 15' ISO bed M813! I even bought one from a guy who guaranteed it would fit my truck. Beautiful brand new tarp, but it turned out to be for a Deuce, so Sarge got an early birthday present.
I looked at shortening the 20' one, but all the bow pads/straps are in the wrong places, so that's a no-go.
I thought maybe I could tilt the bows in a bit and have the 14' tarp work, but it is actually 13'6" end to end where the bows attach. So close, but no, it won't work either.
Has anyone tried adding a section to one of these? Maybe if I slipped in a foot on the 14 footer, it would work. With a little careful painting on the new section that would keep the camo pattern looking correct also.
The other option might be an MTVR tarp as their bed looks to be very similar, if not basically the same, as the 5-ton ISO bed. I know there are detail differences (like that nice boarding ladder built into the tailgate). Does anyone have access to one of those who might be able to measure the bed length, and bow pocket distances?
I am open to suggestions.
Cheers,
Rory

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks