• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M36c gone today

WPNS421

Well today was a day I didn't want but it happened. I put my M36C with Hiab up for sale on Friday and on Saturday morning the first guy came, looked at it pulled out his checkbook and the truck was sold. It took 12 hrs to sell and I got my full asking price.
I really liked this truck but I have too many trucks and this truck had to go. AH well life goes on. Now I will be using my M816 wrecker

Attachments

WPNS421

I'm not sure whether to say congratulations on the quick sale, or, I'm sorry for your loss.
I'm really sorry to see it go, but it also ends a 3 year battle to get the truck on the road, the Canadian Military branded the registration to keep them off the road. But I still have 2 M35 Canadian that look exactly the same as the M35.

Attachments

Last edited:

hoop

Just think about all the fun she will have in the Mud and Rocks.....and the "Photo Opps".

I like the roof rack...Winter project.

WPNS421

The roof racks are great if you look at the pictures you will see that the M109A3 and the M35 both have the rack, I believe that M109 Guy has the plans for the rack. The racks were installed by the military and they are great to put 2 lawn chairs in. To ease my pain I am looking for a M274 Mule.

Kevin C

That's pretty neat that you have a couple others laying around. Pretty ridiculous that they didn't allow you to get it on the road.

WPNS421

That's pretty neat that you have a couple others laying around. Pretty ridiculous that they didn't allow you to get it on the road.
They are built on the frame and chassis of the US M35 with over 100 safety modification plus the Detroit diesel and Allison tranny. I lined up all the deuces and asked the military rep which truck was Canadian or American and with all the Cdn parts on the US trucks he could barely tell the difference. I gave up beating my head against the wall.