• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 as First Car? Anybody Done It?

71DeuceAK

This is part of why I've considered the M37; it'll actually fit in parking garages, drive-thrus at the bank or fast food places, easier to handle in shopping center parking lots, and fit in a single car garage!

It'll be awhile but when I get myself an MV, be it an M37, M35A2, M939 series or 809 series 5 ton, whatever it is, pictures and good write-ups will definitely follow shortly.

fasttruck

With any mv the grease gun I your friend. Get and read the reading: TMS, LO, especially -10 and -20 pubs for whatever you get. Have a M37 here and any trip overtr 3 mies in good weather can turn into an endurance contest which the truck usually wins.

71DeuceAK

I do just so happen to have the M939 series -10 operator's manual, from when I was really considering getting one as literally my first car. (I still may do just that!). People really laughed at me when it first showed up.