• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Brake Question

canyon creek

i'm still trying to figure the brakes out on mine.
the master cylinder cap is the first puzzle. the filler cap has a brake line that runs to it - coming off of the brake line network. you actually have to unscrew that brake line from the filler cap before you can get into the master cylinder. it looks like the master cylinder filler cap has some kind of mechanism built into it, which i'm guessing is some kind of relief valve? anybody know what that is?

Tuko

If you follow the line that comes off the top does it go into the intake elbow ubder the carb?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks