• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37: Dismount/remove cargo bed

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I am usually in favor of skirting silly laws, this suggestion is like tearing of the laws skirt and ploughing it like a beast in the fields.

Knowing my luck I would get nailed for filing a false instrument.

I like the way you think though!:grin:
Taking the box off to get it weighed is no different than , using a different vehicle and filling in M-37 , it's still a false weight.

dellray

pull on to the scale at a slight angle facing towards the attendant and hang the front tire on the far side off a little or vise versa with the rear. :twisted::twisted:

Last edited:

Tanner

...better yet, just pay the fees that you are being charged for a COMPLETE truck. Screw the idea of trying to skirt the laws; you could get burned later.

'Tanner'

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks