• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 hardtop question

dcbrown

Good evening. A fello M37 enthusiast likes the style of the hardtop on my M37. He asked who makes/sells this style of top? I have absolutely no idea. All I know is that my truck went from the military, to the U.S. Forest Service, and then on to me. If any of the experts know a supplier(s) for this style of top with the ribbed sort of configuration on the roof, would you please let me know and I'll pass it along. Thanks again for your time and assistance.

Attachments

dcbrown

Thanks. But the Vintage Powerwagon top does not appear to have the ribbed configuration. That's the feature he's trying to find. So, if anybody knows where to find that exact top, please let me know.
Chris

KsM715

Sorry I cant help you with the top, But that is one sharp looking truck you have there.

If your friend isnt a member here, bring him over, and show him around, he might like the place.

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Years ago, there was a company, I believe in the Seattle, WA area, that made "after market" products for MV's. I think the name was Wittenburg. They were especially fond of making fiberglass body parts for the deuces, both cabs and hoods. I don't know if they are still in business.

Lee in Alaska

dcbrown

Just wanted to say cudos to Lee!! I gave my friend the Wittenberg tip, and I'll be darned if he didn't find an ad from Wittenberg featuring this exact top. Thanks a million Rosco. You were right on.
Chris