• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 in junk Yard

choll

I am posting this here because I believe this forum gets read more.
There is a M37 in a junk yard in Las Vegas. The body is rust free/dent free. The only dent is on the corner of the tailgate. the seats spring are there, most of the dash gauges are gone. The transfer case is gone but motor and transmission are there. Some items missing from motor. If someone is interested I will go take some pic for you. You can get it for " make an offer" its getting crushed next week.

Chuck

Mike_L

Chuck,

Though I am quite a distance and can't save it, I would like to see a photo or two of it before it's demise. And, if you can, a photo of the data plate would be helpful for entering on the G741.org registry. At least for accountability of the trucks. That registry is very helpful and helped me confirm my markings.

Just finding one with the engine would be quite the find. But no telling the actual condition of the mechanics. Might be a giant paperweight by now. Rust free sheet metal too? I can't believe someone wouldn't part this thing out.

Wish I lived out that way.

choll

I will get the info you guys requested. Hopefully tomorrow. Before some of the parts were taken off the motor it must have run it has painted "motor run" on windshield.

stoney_bogg

I need some seats- driver and passenger and some other parts- thats is if you get it and decide to part it out. The bed racks and seat supports are needed too
The tailgate is a good part to sell as many people are always looking for it.
Steve

In Ohio - a little to far away.

waayfast

Well, garsh!!! I just remembered I have an NP200 Transfercase that from what I have heard on here is the one used on the M37!! I'll sell it for $100 to whomever saves this old girl---also depending on their location I may be able to help with shipping---if close, I just bring it or if far, meet you halfway type thing.
May even trade for G506 parts or--------?
Jim.

PS--fyi-- for those who are looking into this project---if it's in Vegas and spent it's life around S. Nevada you WILL NOT FIND a more rust free vehicle:D.

Sgt. va2akbobby

m37 parts

I am posting this here because I believe this forum gets read more.
There is a M37 in a junk yard in Las Vegas. The body is rust free/dent free. The only dent is on the corner of the tailgate. the seats spring are there, most of the dash gauges are gone. The transfer case is gone but motor and transmission are there. Some items missing from motor. If someone is interested I will go take some pic for you. You can get it for " make an offer" its getting crushed next week.

Chuck
I just got a M37 today and I need a top. I do not care if it is a rag top or haard top. If you could find out if there is one and how much they want for it, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

choll

Good new for the M37 went to the junk yard today and someone local just bought it. It will be in his shop by monday according to the guy at the front desk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks