• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37/M43 Inner windows

John Shipley

Good evening...can anyone confirm that M35 inner windows/frames are the same as M-37/M-43 ? I need to purchase and want to get the proper ones. I see ads that say they're the same but a local M-35 guy said no. Thanks for any facts you can share...

stoney_bogg

The Front windshield inner frames of a M35 are the same as a M37 inner frames.
Positive as I bought a pair from a M35 and put them in my M37.

Bill W

If your talking about the inner windshield frames and glass ( 7005417) than yes they are the same and will fit all m-37 series vehicles ( and the M-35 and M-39 series too). The outer main frame that the windshields sit in is different and will only fit the M-43. I confirmed this with my ORD 9 SNL G-741 manual

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are the same, but not exactly! read post # 9.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks